Soccer Steroids Soccer Steroids

THIS RULES

CAFF YOU RULE BUDDY. KEEP MAKIN MAGIC. I LOVE YOU

caffeinerush responds:

rofl! For those less informed I'm part of HolyPro. Thanks Adam!

The New Years Party The New Years Party

Step the fuck back!

Hahah dude this was totally awesome. Your first one, it was, it was so funny, i always laughed my ass off, it wasnt the graphics. You show that you dont need to be an amazing flash artist to make people laugh. And here I can tell you've worked alot, and it looks a ton better, your gettin real good, so keep makin stuff!

dookiemoole responds:

heh looks like you reviewed the wrong movie!

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Haha yay

Joanime I love your anime drawings, they are so lovable hahaha. Your animation is a little choppy, but it doesn't matter all that much, everything else makes up for it.

Deaks a Ding Dong Deaks a Ding Dong

That was...horrible

I saw no point in it. The drawings were so bad, and the styled copied from South park. Wow

Mardi Gras Mardi Gras

It could have been funnier

I have to agree with you, i mean, people take the net to seriously. Its art, and if you choose to express it this way, then go right ahead. I didnt really like the clocks one because well..i dont like the whole clock thing, so i guess thats just my personal preference. I think if you took a little more time into your drawings it could have turned out a little more pleasing for the audience. There not gonna stop talking about katrina for another 3 weeks, so you had some time. Honestly my favorite part was "what a gay name for a hurricane".

f0d responds:

Wow, excellent review sir. The most constructive one I've gotten. You'll acutally help us to make better collabs in the future.

I actually didn't realize the magnitude of the hurricane when I first started making this flash, and thought it would be out of the news within the week. That's obviously not true. But in any case, at the time this flash was released it was the biggest topic on the news and I think we picked the time when people would be most pissed about it.
Considering the amount of time we spent on it, I think things turned out fairly decent.

Over There: Segment 5 Over There: Segment 5

You could...

You could EASILY compete with Knox on clay animation, except, your humor is not nearly as good as his. Boy, if you guys teamed up you could make the funniest, and best looking clay animation there ever was, OR WILL BE!!!!!!

The voice acting isn't that great...Too...Calm

DCK: Oh, Baby! DCK: Oh, Baby!

Ok

This was alright, it wasn't the best thing. You guys need to work on being a little less violent lol and try going for genuine humor instead of toiletry humor all the time. Still this flash kicked ass, I love the drawings, probably some of the best graphics on Newgrounds.

FFX: Director's Cut FFX: Director's Cut

Wakka, your supposed to dodge de ball!
I love this flash.